Friday, June 4, 2010

THE LIFE STYLE I LIKE

THE MOST THINGS I BARE WITH IN MY LIFE ARE ELABORATED HERE BELOW AS FOLLOWS





By Aloyce Kalunde.




Objectives: to explore job that will trigger me into dynamic and strong career development.
Competence: highly interactive ability to work independently, well in communication, honest and hardworking.
Things I hate.
 Ignorance, to avoid ignorance I make sure that I have the general idea of what is happening in the country.
 Irritation, I fear to make people angry by failing to maintain peace.
 Exclusion, unequal treatment through favoring and segregating other people is not my habit.
 Distrust, creating cheating situation does not comes into my mind.

Things to achieve in my life (few of them) are:
 Understandable to people through elaborating in details on the issue I run with them.
 Good feelings, that is to make people feel proud of me.
 Equal treatment by applying inclusion of the all subordinates.
 Make people have desire to work on my any organization or any task I conduct with them.
 Honest through transparent to the people and my organization.

The kinds of people I like to keep a company with are:
 Knowledgeable.
 Hardworking.
 Honest.
 Creative and imaginative.
 Getting on with all kinds of people.
 Responsible person.
 Be able to get an experience as he continues his work.

Contact
Mobile numbers:
+255 783 700083
+255 756 604775
+255 774 604775

Websught: www.kalunde-kalunde.blogspot.com

e-mail: kalunde82@blogspot.com

1 comment: